Sunday, March 13, 2011

More excuses

So I haven’t updated my blog in a really long time. There have been a few reasons, including but not limited to the start of the fall TV schedule. Also, I enjoy writing about things that are going on in my life, but for quite some time I wasn’t able to discuss those things because they included trying to get pregnant* (I am still not planning on talking about this part, don’t panic Jacob) and then getting pregnant. The getting pregnant thing was fantastic but it also made me very tired. Tired enough to choose napping over blogging** And then I got sick. Like in-the-hospital-not caring-if the-back-of-my-gown-is-open while-I-am-wheeled-down-the-hall sick. But now that I am  healthy, thirty-one weeks into my pregnancy and the fall TV schedule is winding down, I really have no more excuses.

The post after this one is the one about my whole ordeal in hospital. I hope it isn’t too long or too un-funny but if it is, please just stop reading. It’s just one of those things I wanted to get out (and to have to refer people to when they ask about what happened so I don’t have to keep telling the story) but  in future I promise to go back to shorter, less serious and more regular posts (when I’m not napping).


*this phase only lasted a couple of months, but it really is all-consuming. Ask my husband. Actually, no.  Don’t.  Please, please don’t.

**hair washing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment