Friday, May 8, 2015

A Mother's Prayer on the First Day of Swimming Lessons

May my baby enjoy the class
May she not be filled with gas
Let her not spit up in the water
or scream as loudly as my other daughter
And please let the class have not
Any dads who are hot
And if there is such a man who meets this description
Let him wear a very strong prescription
Big thick glasses, like a bottle
That make me look just like a model
Oh and it can't be available in a contact lens
(I am just talking about nines and tens)
I just don't want such a man
To notice my hastily-applied, blotchy self-tan
Oh and also, please no MILFs of twenty-eight
Who even wet, look really great
And finally, please don't let it be the day
To test if swim diapers are as a leakproof as they say.



No comments:

Post a Comment